The LoveYourself, Inc. Data Privacy Statement
Maintaining and protecting your privacy is important to The LoveYourself, Inc. (“TLY”). This Privacy Statement, referred to as “Privacy Statement”, explains how we collect, record, organize, store, update, modify, retrieve, use, or when the need arises, block or erase information, when you access our websites and/or provide TLY any information through TLY’s authorized means of obtaining any information provided by you. This Privacy Statement outlines the practices of TLY in relation to the processes and information which you provided through our website, online forms and/or sign-up sheets, and social media pages (collectively referred to as “online platforms”).
1. Privacy Protection and Processing Practices
TLY’s privacy processing and protection practices are intended for individuals residing in the Philippines and are designed to comply with the provisions of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173) and its implementing rules and regulations. For those residing abroad, whenever you access any of TLY’s online platforms, you agree that your information may be transferred to and processed in the Philippines following Philippines’ domestic laws and regulations for data privacy.
2. TLY May Collect From You The Following
When you access any of TLY’s online platforms, or when you interact with TLY’s volunteers, employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers, TLY may collect your personal information. This may include:
- Contact details;
- Government ID details (Philhealth);
- Employment details; and
When you access any of TLY’s online platforms, TLY may provide information about itself, as well as any information which TLY may deem necessary (clinic schedule, services, etc.).
TLY may likewise use web analytics tools, which it may deem necessary in conducting scientific research and/or relevant reports concerning any of TLY’s clinics, clients and services. TLY may also collect, process, use and keep your personal feedback or comments made known to it via the online platforms, surveys or any other interaction that you had with the volunteers, employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers.
3. How We Process/Use Your Information
TLY may use any information collected to:
- Provide the service you seek to obtain;
- Facilitate, administer and process applications and transactions;
- Respond to your queries, requests and complaints and improve how we interact with you;
- Conduct studies and researches for the purpose of reviewing, developing and improving TLY’s services or for any other researches TLY may deem necessary;
- Comply with the requirements on reporting by government agencies, including local and international organizations/corporations; and
- Perform other activities permitted by law or with your consent.
4. How We Protect Your Information And Your Rights
TLY recognizes the value of your personal information since it may include sensitive personal information such as your gender, sexual orientation, government-issued IDs, etc. So, TLY will strive to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of all your personal information by employing physical, technological and procedural safeguards. We train our volunteers and employees to properly handle your information.
You have the right to access certain Personal Data held about you, correct any inaccuracies and update your information. This will be subject to reasonable fees, if necessary. The fee will depend on the nature and complexity of your request. You also have the right to raise a complaint about our processing.
5. Duration in Keeping Your Information
All information provided to TLY shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and such other purposes that you may have consented, remains in effect.
6. How To Contact Us
Questions, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this Privacy Statement, the exercise of your rights, or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal information, please visit any of our clinics or get in touch with us via our e-mail at [email protected].
You may also write our Data Privacy Officer at:
DATA PRIVACY MANAGER/OFFICER
7. Modifying Our Privacy Statement
If the need arises, TLY may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to it, on how collect, record, organize, store, update, modify, retrieve, use, or when the need arises, to block or erase information. TLY will inform you of any modifications in our website loveyourself.ph.
Personal information – refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
Processing – refers to any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
Sensitive personal information – refers to personal information:
- About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
- About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
- Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or cm-rent health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
- Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.