In response to the impending community quarantine in Metro Manila on March 15, 2020, LoveYourself has innovated its antiretroviral therapy (ART) refill delivery system. Through the XPress by LoveYourself, clients enrolled in its treatment services can have their ART refills delivered to their doorstep. This ensures reduced risk for LoveYourself clients living with HIV to be exposed to COVD-19 by reducing the number of clients visiting LoveYourself Centers and eliminating the need to travel.
Sign up for the service at bit.ly/xpressbyLY. Please be mindful of the following eligibility requirements:
- 6 months experience of ART (no dropping out of care in between).
- Must have a recent viral load monitoring result within 1 year of less than 1000 copies/mL (Undetectable Viral Load)
- Good eligibility status in PhilHealth due to updated contributions.
- Experience no severe adverse effects of ART
- Have at least 12 days worth of remaining ART pills.
NOTICE: LOVEYOURSELF CENTERS WILL BE SHIFTING ITS ONSITE ART REFILLS TO XPRESS STARTING MARCH 15, 2020.
XPress by LoveYourself includes a 4-step process:
- Sign Up Confirmation (within 24-48 hours)
- Accomplishment of PhilHealth Forms
- ART Delivery
Continuous adherence to ART is important in maintaining an undetectable status that prevents transmission of HIV through unprotected sexual contact. With XPress by LoveYourself, the organization aims for all of its clients to have access to treatment amidst the community quarantine.
LoveYourself, in its commitment as a model community of MSM and friends that affirms self-worth through HIV counseling, testing, treatment, and prevention, is responsive to the needs of the community. XPress by LoveYourself is a paid service to cover the delivery fee only.
Text by LoveYourself Communications